HA

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Retail therapy is really effective in lifting up one's spirits! I felt much better with every piece of clothing bought, of which reason i myself ain't very sure. Ithis shopping trip was good! Not only did I buyt lots of stuff, I acquire some fashion sense from george which I am very grateful for.  In the past, I had always shunned fitting clothes for they were always somewhat uncomfortable, going  for baggy pants and t-shirts instead, which in george's words, made me look like an 50 yr old ah pek. very lao qi!  Now, I am all right with fitting clothes but still find it hard to accept tight-fitting clothes (those tight fitting clothes are for gym-trained guys desperate to show off their bulging muscles)... Ha, though i tried changing my image several times, it always ended up as a failure...I guess I am still a conservative at heart,rejecting clothes with loud, gawky colours and flamboyant designs, something that I ought to change for my own sake... 

I saw this shirt which I really look good in (Not boasting as the retail assistant said so too... george can attest to that) but had a hard time deciding whether to buy because it's too flashy for casual wear. George was telling me that wearing that shirt for lecture would be suicidal, inviting much unwanted gossip and scandal...  Not like I care very much...  I didn buy it in the end, opting for another checked  shirt with milder colour and approving design...  That flashy shirt needs serious contemplation... I will sleep over it tonight and hopefully will reach an answer in my dreams.

 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home