it's 2 am in the morning and I am having serious trouble falling asleep... so here I am, blogging and reading blogs... I am getting increasingly fruastrated with my weird sleeping patterns. Sometimes, I can sleep my whole afternoon away and wake up just in time for dinner while staying awake till the wee hours chatting with friends or reading... That leaves me with little time for productive work and I end up feeling guilt-ridden , regretting having wasted so much time, esp when holidays r so precious and few...
The good thing is that I stumbled upon my jc friend's blog and had several good laughs reading her experiences studying in NZ... It has been a long time since I am last tickled by good witty reads... All the depressive stuff I have been reading is really bad for my mental health... But I have brightened up considerably...
I realise that my experiences are really too uninteresting to make good reads. everyday is the same old monotaneous routine... maybe I should close down my blogspot...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home