HA

Monday, June 27, 2005

My first post after a long hiatus! Today is my first day in CGH after three weeks of holidays ...

I am glad to be posted to CGH because it's so near my house. It takes 10 to 15 min to walk from my house to cgh. and that means I get to sleep more... (I slept at least 10 hours during the holidays)CGH is like a resort- all medical students are given a locker, an access card + there are sport facilities like gym, tennis court and badminton court.

We haven't had a tutorial yet, though I heard from some of my friends that cgh gives good tutorials to compensate for the lack of patients here... Unfortunately, because of the lack of cases here, we have to travel to different hospitals for some sub-specialty tutorials in the mornings or afternoons for certain days... It makes no sense to me since i am living in tamp... so I have to travel to ttsh for a one hour tutorial and back to cgh. Sigh... I thought I could save up on transport for these two months.

1 Comments:

Blogger SmileSender said...

harloe sadistic pervert aka medicine dean's list student, how's life? and same thing, how come no one else tag on ur tagboard except for me? i've finished my attachment alas! finally able to slack the day away surfing net and playing comp games. going to organise a zheng outing soon, keep sundays free.

11:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home