HA

Sunday, November 16, 2003

Went out to orchard on Sat night with my friends. Had dinner and then went to watch some of the basking performances. But many of the locations were too crowded with ppl such that we didn't stay long... But then we managed to see a guy balancing himself on two wheels and some acrobatics. Went to HMV later as I wanted to buy a music cd by chopin... Unfortunately, I didn't buy it as my finances do not permit me... My friend, though, bought 6 vcds for $50...

On Sun, I wanted to start studying but was interrupted by a phone call at around 11. THe call was from george who wanted me to come down to EXPO for the metro Sale... Figuring that I need some Business shirts as well as a new shirt to attend my cousin's wedding, I went to EXPO. Spent over three hours there choosing three shirts and spent $57...
i
Went back home but was too tired to do anything. Slept for three hours and woke up at seven pm... Watched two hours of fa wan yi ren. Now currently, reading Snell for tomorrow's practical...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home