HA

Sunday, November 30, 2003

I do not know whether to feel happy or sad.... Glad that CA6 is over and there is one whole month for me to slack or at least do something that I have always wanted to do... But at the same time, I feel very fruastrated with life because I know that the cycle of mugging will repeat itself again for the next subsequent years... There is a sense of melancholy that is gnawing at the heart of my soul....However hard I try to fight off, it comes back stronger the next time... XUnchen said that it is result of modern life... ha ha

I am wondering what I should do for the next subsequent weeks. First of all, I have to complete my driving. It has been dragging on for ages and i am still stuck at the beginning of stage 2. Really irritating... I want to go out everyday but unforunately, not everyone is as free as I am now that my holidays are here... Too bad all my friends are in NS, slogging their life off... But I am hoping that some ppl can go to Malaysia with me, be it Johore or Genting Island... Really need to unwind myself...

Recently heard about some friends of mine who are enjoying their lives in us... and felt so envious... They can go for short weekend trips to places like France while I am suffering??? How unfair!!!

Anyway, Christmas is approaching!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home