HA

Monday, April 05, 2004

Finally the exams r over. What a long wait... Now that the exams r finally over, we have so much time to do everything and anything. The plans for my upcoming holidays r still very uncertain, all because of SSM module and HR program. Why must they make us go through this research module when I believe not many people are particularly keen on becoming researchers except for a few like stella and pak ling. I was thinking of earning some extra bucks to finance any overseas trip, but bcos of SSM, everything comes to a halt. I am planning to visit my friend at sydney but it all depends on whether the other friends of mine r still keen. If not, I will just have to stay in singapore or at least visit kuala lumpar. Hope that everything will turn up as planned.

ha.. Just watched Passion of Christ yesterday after exam with Jiabin, David and Chi Hsien. To be frank, I din really enjoy the show. Gasp, dun be offended , jb and other christians out there. As a non- Christian, I feel that there was not much explaination provided and so much can be added to make the show even more emotive instead of the barrage of whippings. The whole show can be summarised in one sentence, or one word: Brutality. Ok, maybe the show is for Christians per se. I am sorry that I have irritated jb by asking him questions throughout the movie... But I must admit that everything else about the movie was great: the music , the cinematography, the make-up, etc.

I am waiting fervntly for wed to arrive bcos it's AMERICAN IDOL. After last week's disappointing performances, I hope that the contestants would buck up and Americans will make wise voting decisions like voting out Mathew Roggers. I can't understand why Camile is still in the competition... TO me, she is just another sweetie pie who has a " unique" voice. Unique, i really dun think so but a more appropraite word would be weird. XC said that it seems like phlegm is stuck in her throat and she has difficulty coughing it out. Her voice is always so jerky and her renditon oF desperado the previous week was really, er funny. Jennifer Hudson is ok, but she lacks star quality. She would be out sooner or late, that's for sure...
Jasmine Triez 's performances r also deteriorating.. Afterfirst week 's brilliant performance, her performances r going downhill but she is still going strong because of the strong support by the Chinese living in US. The funny thing is that Simon didn make mean comments about her performances when it definitely deserved. I can't stand the way she acts.... SO fake...
John Peter Lewis is my favourite male singer but he is also not performing up to standards. Fantasia is superb though i think her singing is not my type... Latoya isgood too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home