HA

Monday, April 05, 2004

Ha... Spent so much time reading blogs... It's kinda interesting to know a different side of others. It satisfies my voyeuristic tendencies and I can pry on the affairs of others I dun knoe...Scary... I really dun knoe what to do now that those ppl i usually go out with during my sec and jc days are having their exams... Tried looking for a job but most of jobs require long time committment and the pay is usually meagre, insufficient to cover my "high" living expenses and definitely not worthy of the effort put in. I guess teaching tuition is the best job to get the most money out of only a few hours job but it requires long time committment. I had to teach during my exam period but recieving my pay was the most satisfying moment. At least I am financially independent... Wonder when did I become so obsessed with money. I am deciding what book to read now and stumbled upon a reading list given by my jc teacher two years ago. There r so many bks to read but those listed were simply too heavy to read after a mind-boggling exam that sapped up so much of my brain power. Was packing all my books and notes and realised that we had accumulated so much notes just half year of study. So I am now a M2, I guess, provided I pass my first Prof... I made a holiday resolution: that is to learn skating ... Oh , I am planning to buy a handphone, so if anyone has any suggestions, pls tell me. I am quite against nokia phones as i heard many complaints about it, like the handphone auto-switching off while in the midst of a conversation... etc. Most prob i will be buying either Erricson or Samsung handphone. Good luck for the other nus students mugging for their upcoming exams and good luck to all those preparing for distinction vivas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home